Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do I Need to Remind You, Dear?

 

Do I need to remind you what you mean to me, dear?

 

It’s you the one who sail the world, when I’m stuck in the middle of the sea, to find me

It’s you the one who’ll be the light, when I’m lost in the dark, to guide me

It’s you who sing a song, when I toss and I turn and I just can’t fall asleep, beside me

And.. it’s always your shoulder that I have, when I cry

 

So, do I need to remind you what you mean to me, dearest friend?

 

 

 

*hasil ‘merusak’ Count on Me-nya Bruno Mars*

^o^

Karaokean yuukkss… ^^

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. numpang lewat aja ta, ga tau lagu sama band-nya hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ari: itu soundtrack nya sammy's adventure!
    @onit: siniiii.. Siapin lagu2nya yaaa..biar efektif pas di sananya.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jonaz: mbok kalo komen sesuai konten..

    ReplyDelete
  4. bruno mars itu satu album uenak2 semua liriknya itu agak2 gimana gitu gombal2 tapi ya masuk aja

    ReplyDelete
  5. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk mari karaokean
    dijamin pingsan semua kalo ngajak aku :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... gombal gimannaaa gitu... haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ayoooo.... kapan dan dimanaaa... *karaoke virtual*

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku gak suka lagunya Bruno Mars... itu kayak semacam kanjen bandnya sono...

    ReplyDelete
  9. weleh jadi inget tmen - tmen SMA
    huaaaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete